Register EA Online
Stable View Schooling Dressage
2019 Stable View Schooling Dressage
2019 Second Wednesday of the Month Dressage Schooling Show. Entries close one week prior to event date. Late entries accepted through Monday prior to event date. Ride Times emailed out on Monday prior to event date. Judges: Oct 9 - Lisa Campbell & Valerie Swygert Nov 13 - Sue Smithson & Valerie Swygert
District of Columbia
Armed Forces Americas
Armed Forces Europe
Armed Forces Pacific
Name of Horse
Accepted file types: jpg, gif, png, pdf, jpeg.
Wednesday Class List
1. FEI Test of Choice (Prix St George, Intermediate I or II, Grand Prix, Freestyle)
2. Fourth Level Test of Choice (1, 2, 3, Freestyle)
3. Third Level Test of Choice (1, 2, 3, Freestyle)
4. Second Level Test of Choice (1, 2, 3, Freestyle)
5. First Level Test of Choice (1, 2, 3, Freestyle)
6. Training Test of Choice (1, 2 or 3)
7. USEA Test of Choice (Advanced A or B, Intermediate A or B, Preliminary B)
8. USEF/USEA/WDAA/FEI/Para Test of Choice (small or large ring depending on test)
9. USEA Test of Choice (Beginner Novice A or B, Novice A or B, Training A or B, Preliminary A)
10. Intro Test of Choice (A, B or C)
will run in arena warranted.
Classes 9 & 10
will be in 20 x 40 m ring, all others in 20 x 60 m ring. Please dress casual, tack rules apply. Listed classes will be split A (Amateur), J (Junior/Young Riders), O (Open) if entries warrant.
Select a schooling show date
2019 Second Wednesday of the Month Dates
Test of Choice (1st)
Test of Choice (2nd)
Test of Choice (3rd)
Test of Choice
You may still enter but a late fee of $20 is added after the entry deadline.
I understand I am being charged a $20 late fee
Shavings and accommodations are available upon request. All stalls require a $50 stall stripping deposit. Office Hours: Wednesday, one hour prior to the start of show. Ribbons awarded 1st through 6th place per class.
By submitting this form, you agree to the Stable View
terms and conditions