Company: Stable View LLC
Location: Aiken, SC
Hours: Full Time (salaried)
Supervisor: Will report to venue Owners
Entry Level: Recent Graduate applications accepted and encouraged.
Seeking an individual to help with the Social Media, Technology and Audio / Visual.
- Provide administrative and clerical support.
- Assist in implementing, monitoring and troubleshooting media projects.
- Prepare documents such as Prize Lists, Entry Forms, Course Maps, etc using different software applications for events throughout the year.
- Help with company social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram and other relevant platforms.
- Create content that promotes audience interaction and increases company presence.
- Write, edit, and add images to newsletters, blogs and other content.
- Assist in setting up speakers, microphones, and other sound system equipment.
- Familiarize yourself with in-office technology and be the go-to for troubleshooting.
- Potential to help our off-site IT Management with troubleshooting problems, working through solutions, explaining company tech needs, etc.
- Flexible work hours, weekends REQUIRED
- Strong Computer and Technology skills REQUIRED
- Familiarity and experience using Microsoft Applications as well as Adobe Photoshop, Acrobat, IA, FormBuilder, Office and other.
- Experience editing PDFs, Photos, and other media for publishing.
- Knowledge of or experience working with computers, printers, sound equipment, etc.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Prior experience in Marketing or Social Media preferred but not necessarily required.
- Familiarity or experience with Equestrian Activities: Eventing, Dressage, etc. (even if limited) is strongly preferred.
Remuneration: Dependent upon experience and expertise
Contact: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online below: