Company: Stable View LLC
Location: Aiken, SC
Hours: Full Time (salaried)
Supervisor: Will report to Show Secretary & Event Organizer
Entry Level: Recent Graduate applications accepted and encouraged.
Primarily assisting Show Secretary and office staff with daily operations of an Event Venue and horse show preparation. Duties will include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Provide administrative and clerical support.
- Downloading entries into different software or spreadsheets.
- Updating Excel spreadsheets
- Organizing information and records
- Filing information for completed shows.
- Receiving payment into show software and entering invoices and payment into Quickbooks
- Keep a clean record of entry info, payment, etc that you have worked on.
- Checking riders in and receiving paperwork
- Interacting with and answering random questions from officials, riders, trainers, volunteers, etc. or connecting them with the correct personnel.
- Multitasking during events - help answering the phone, handing out prizes, responding on the radios, talking to competitors at the window, receiving payments, etc.
- Working long hours on show weekends – for checking in riders, opening the show office early, and staying after for awards pickup, etc.
- Ability to assist with other office tasks and show responsibilities
- Random tasks throughout the day that are given to you.
- Organized and ability to multitask
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to understand equestrian terminology while interacting with riders at shows
- Knowledge of either dressage or eventing, or both
- Strong interpersonal skills to interact with officials, riders, trainers, volunteers, etc.
- Strong computer literacy - must have.
- Ability to meet deadlines and see tasks out to the end.
- Familiarity with Microsoft and Adobe programs
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Flexible work hours, weekends REQUIRED
Remuneration: Dependent upon experience and expertise
Contact: Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online below: